To International Students (Dormitory Information)
Tokyo Student-House (TSH) has lots of international students who attend schools around Tokyo. The Japanese dormitory manager and the staff are stationed in the dormitory and they support your new life in Japan. In addition, our dormitory has good access to each school and also to many neighboring convenient facilities. There are also many dormitories which provide meal and Free Wi-Fi services, so you can search for the dormitory that suits your needs.
Tokyo Student-House is a residence dormitory which exclusively accommodates students. The following features make our dormitory a top candidate for your housing options around Tokyo area.
- 1.A bedroom is single-occupancy and semi-furnished. A variety of common facilities are available.
- 2.House managers and security personnel are on site 24/7 and the residents' security is guaranteed.
- 3.Residents enjoy a plenty of opportunities to interact with Japanese and international residents.
- 4.Meals (breakfast & dinner) are provided at cafeteria exclude girls dormitory.
- 5.Each room has Free Wi-Fi connection, residents can use the Internet comfortably.
A resident of Tokyo Student-House must be a student currently enrolled in college/university, junior college, vocational school, language school, prep school, or high school around Tokyo area.
- ※As to the resident eligibility for affiliated Student Houses, call and confirm with a Student House of your interest in advance(contact information is listed separately).
MIO PORTO IIDABASHI
CREVIA WILL MUSASHI-KOSUGI
CREVIA WILL WASEDA
STYLIO NEST KOMABA-TODAIMAE
- 1.Consult with school administrators of the school you attend and seek advice on the application procedure.
- 2.Fill out and submit an application form (paper or on-line). Wire-transfer 30,000yen application fee to the bank account designated by ITOCHU Urban Community, Ltd. After the payment is confirmed, a room is reserved for you.
※Application fee of MIO PORTO IIDABASHI is 50,000yen.
- 3.Finalize the application paperwork. Wire-transfer the rest of the initial payment plus the first-month rent.
- ※If you are a high school student, a mandatory interview is scheduled after you submit the application form.
- 4.Move in and get started.
Requirement (for international students)
- 1.An applicant's parent or a legal guardian is required to serve as a lessee and to sign a lease agreement. In case a parent or a legal guardian lives overseas, an applicant (occupant) is allowed to sign a lease agreement on condition that he/she is 20 years or older.
- 2.A joint and several guarantor is required. A guarantor is required to be A) a Japanese citizen with adequate revenue, or B) the school an applicant is currently enrolled in. An applicant is exempt from this requirement if he/she satisfies one of the following conditions.
Condition 1) The full amount of initial obligations and annual rent is paid up-front.
Condition 2) A guarantor agency and a lessee enter into guarantor agreement. (*note) Guarantor fee, average 50% of monthly rent, is charged.
For School Administrators
For Inquiry on corporate deals, feel free to call or e-mail ITOCHU Urban Community.